Monday, March 10, 2008

Bring on the Clowns!



A night of amazing sights for Angelina. Cirque du Soleil is in town and though we won't be able to see the performance, Angelina was treated to visit by some of the performers. On First Friday they came out and made their way around town. We found them at Beethoven's. Bad mommy that I am I forgot my camera, so this is the only one I have, passed along by a friend. She was enthralled! I don't think I've ever seen her eyes so big as she stared in amazement at them. And all were ever so kind, they stayed quite a long time, interacting with all the kids and adults. You'd think they'd get tired of it all, but they are true performers, always keeping up the show.

It was a cold(ish) night, but I'm so glad we made it out.

2 comments:

Marcy said...

I've only seen Cirque du Soleil once, in Vegas (the Beatles Love show) and it was A-MA-ZING. Incredible. Glad you guys also had a fun experience with them. =)

Cherise said...

Yeah, I've heard wonderful things, but I don't think Angelina is quite up to sitting through a show. Maybe next year she will be. So we'll wait. Apparently they've been to SA a few times

 
eXTReMe Tracker