Sunday, August 23, 2009

A visit from Nanny

pictures to come

Nanny (my mom) is here now taking care of Angelina. Our daycare provider was on vacation and with Frederic traveling so much lately, I asked her to stay an extra week. Angelina is having a blast. I am not so sure about Nanny though. That said, at 75 she has more energy to chase around Angelina than I do.

All I hear from Angelina is "nanny! Look at me!" "Nanny! Nanny! Nanny!"

I am glad she's having so much fun. It's a great visit for Angelina. Though she's spent time with Nanny before, she was younger and doesn't remember much. I am very sure she will remember Nanny very well after this visit. She certainly remembers all her Swiss relatives after our June visit.

Now, if I could just find some time to take pictures....

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker