Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And not to be forgetten, the other girl in the family

Chakapu....
Poor thing, she's been neglected lately, due in part to my developing allergy to cat hair. It's not that bad, but I have to wash my hands as soon as I pet her and I can let her lay to close to me or I have a sneezing fit.


So she's taken to occupying Angelina's chair whenever possible. Perhaps that way she'll get more love?










And then there's the devil...oops, angel child.
I should fix these photos, because they're actually quite sweet. Angelina was playing Grandmaman Gisele's old guitar and was very cute about it.

But I think the flash captured something else, something which often lurks in this child.... she's the sweetest Angel one minute, and then she seems possessed by something very un-angel like. I don't know where she gets that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, ωondeгful blοg layout!
How long hаѵe you been bloggіng for? you make blogging look easy.
The overall loоk οf youг site іs mаgnificent, as ωell as the сontеnt!



Feel freе to visit my ωeb-sitе: tens 7000

 
eXTReMe Tracker