Monday, June 20, 2011

So attached to Papa


This morning, as we were leaving for school co-op*, Angelina started crying. It wasn't the temper tantrum type cry but rather a sad, sweet cry. Finally, between sniffles she sobs "Papa forgot to give me a hug goodbye this morning."

I thought by the time I picked her up this afternoon she'd forgotten about that....about 3pm, when she asked what I was doing and I told her I was sending an email to Papa to ask him something, she said "Then you have to tell him he forgot to give me a hug."

An hour later...she's going to the neighbor Felice's house to play, she said "I have to tell Felice Papa didn't give me a hug this morning and I'm so sad."


Finally, Papa is home, she's busy playing in the pool and forgets all about him. Until dinner time and she says, almost in tears "Papa, you didn't give me a hug today!"

Funny thing is, he did give a hug and a kiss!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker