Sunday, April 12, 2009

Just Call me "Dirt Girl!"

♫"Dirt Pile/Dirt Pile/ Let's Play Dirt Pile!"♫
Yes, she was singing.
"Look Mommy! I'm Queen of the Mountain!"



She is clearly happiest when she's on her dirt pile.




This is what's left of the 12 yards of dirt I bought a few weeks ago for the grass. I'm rapidly making my way through it. Hopefully not too fast for Angelina's sake. This is also the dirt pile of "Mud" fame from last weekend's play.


This weekend I managed to keep her from using water, despite her begging me a million times for "Water! Mommy!" I didn't, however, manage to keep her clothes on. On Friday she sat on the pile, shirtless, and kept pouring dirt over herself.


Today she was content to leave her shirt on, provided she could continue to pour dirt over herself.

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker