Friday, April 20, 2007

Whose child is this?

I know she came out of me. I *saw* her come out of me. So what happened to MY genes?



Everyone has said she looks just like Frèdèric, and while I could see some resemblance in the eyes, when I look at him I see a big hairy guy. Not my dainty little girl.




Alas, now I have seen pictures of him as a baby, there is no doubt. Angelina is Frèdèric's "mini me", apart from a few key parts...


Here's Tonton Philippe with Fredo, and the female version....



What scares me is this: does this mean she's going to have my character? If so, I'm in trouble!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those pictures are uncanny! It's always hard for me to imagine little girls looking like their daddys but this is definately one case that can't be denied. Thank goodness your husband was a beautiflu baby!

Cherise said...

yeah, it's too weird...he looked like a pretty girl til he was about 5, so we're ok :)

Riana Lagarde said...

wow!! she does look like him! They says its a darwinal survival mechanism in babies to look like the father so that the father will accept them and provide for the family. Amaya looks exactly like Benji too.

Hopefully our daughters will get some of our better traits when they are older :)

Cherise said...

haha Riana, I've heard that too. It makes some sense. I told Fredo if he ever had a doubt, it should be gone now!

 
eXTReMe Tracker